The excavator hydraulic breaker is generally used in demolition and mines. During the construction, dust is easy to enter the breaker cylinder along the steel drill, which will cause the pollution and aging of the hydraulic oil.
Because the excavator hydraulic breaker is a reciprocating and fast impact movement, the oil return speed is fast and the relative pulse is relatively large, which will also cause the hydraulic oil to age faster. After the hydraulic oil is aged or contaminated, it is very likely to cause the failure of the hydraulic pump.
In addition, if the accelerator of the excavator hydraulic breaker working chamber is too high, empty hitting, or too little hydraulic oil, it will affect the hydraulic system. In the light, it will cause the high temperature of the hydraulic oil to blow-by and the hydraulic pump will be damaged.
The old driver has said more than once that frequent hammering hurts the excavator.
So, what aspects should be paid attention to during the use of the excavator hydraulic breaker? Do you know the correct hammer posture?
Correct use of excavator hydraulic breaker
01. Use the front winding machine to check and maintain
Just like before driving a car, it needs to go around the car for inspection before the breaker is used for construction. First, check whether the high and low pressure hoses of the breaker are loose, and check whether there is oil leakage in other places.
02. 90° vertical strike
During operation, always keep the drill rod and the crushed object at 90 °, the excavator hydraulic breaker is perpendicular to the surface of the crushed object, and large-angle horizontal impact is strictly prohibited. If it is inclined to the striking surface, the steel drill may slip and damage the steel drill of the hammer. piston.
03. Precautions in the work of the breaker
· It is strictly forbidden to use the excavator hydraulic breaker drill rod as a crowbar to pry things
· It is strictly forbidden to hit or hit with the broken hammer
· No underwater operation
· It is strictly forbidden to use the breaker to push, sweep or dig objects, so as not to cause the cylinder in the breaker to break
· The hammer drill rod should be as perpendicular to the surface of the broken object as possible during operation, and large-angle horizontal impact is strictly prohibited
· Do not strike at the same position for a long time during operation.
If it cannot be broken within one minute, please change the position to avoid damaging the excavator hydraulic breaker steel drill and internal parts.