Excavator breaker is a powerful tool for breaking and dismantling, but we will definitely encounter many failure problems during our use. Then when we encounter these problems, many people don’t know how to deal with them, so we can only ask someone to repair it or send it by mail. Returning to the factory for repairs will greatly delay our construction period and cost a lot. Let us first understand what problems we will encounter and briefly analyze the reasons and treatment methods.
The breaker has no strength?
There are many reasons why the hammer has no strength, such as insufficient nitrogen pressure and insufficient oil pressure in the pipeline. It is also related to the local weather and the hardness of the ore.
1. First check if the nitrogen pressure is enough.
2. Check if the static oil pressure is sufficient.
3. Check whether the working oil is sufficient.
4. Steel drill size, whether the screws of the guard plate are loose.
5. Bush clearance and wear condition.
6. Test whether the hydraulic oil is sufficient.
7. The stop valve is not fully opened.
8. The lock nut of the overflow valve is loose. If all the above are normal:
⑴Insufficient pressure in pilot A port or spare valve card, large amount of diarrhea.
⑵The main oil inlet or oil return is blocked.
⑶ The piston or control valve has a large diarrhea.
⑷Insufficient power source or diarrhea in big pump
If it is a breaker with an accumulator, check whether the cup of the accumulator is broken.
The breaker is leaking oil?
There are many reasons for the oil leakage of the breaker, which should be divided into different parts.
1. Oil leakage at the piston:
⑴ Observe its daily maintenance methods, check the body disassembly, there is a large amount of hydraulic oil leaking and turbid, and a large amount of butter and hydraulic oil mixture is mixed between the tail bushing and the piston. This is caused by improper filling of butter. Replace the sealing components in time, and explain the correct way to grease the customer.
(2) It is found that there is hydraulic oil leakage and the hammer shell is seriously corroded. Because the customer has not used it for a long time, the storage method is incorrect, which causes water erosion, and the rust directly causes the strain and damage of the piston seal, and then causes oil leakage. Explain to the customer that the long-term storage method: release the nitrogen gas and press the steel. Go in, one end of the upper cylinder is higher than the lower part.
⑶ Observing the operation mode, there is a large amount of excavation action, which brings a large amount of small debris into the shell, causing the wear of the piston seal and causing oil leakage. Explain the correct operation method to the customer to avoid this kind of situation from happening again.
2. Oil leakage at the joint between the nitrogen chamber and the middle cylinder: The "O" ring at the joint between the nitrogen chamber and the middle cylinder is worn.
3. Oil leakage at the reversing valve base and the middle cylinder: the "o" ring of the reversing valve base is damaged.
4. The connecting surface of the middle cylinder body and the oil pipe interface: Cause: O-ring is worn or the oil pipe body interface is loose. Replace the O-ring and tighten it to the specified torque.
5. Oil leakage at the interface between the middle cylinder block and the upper cylinder block: O-rings and seal ring reinforcement rings are worn and strained, and the screws of the hammer body are loose. Replace O-ring seal ring and reinforcement ring in time, and set tightening torque.
6. Oil leakage at the connection between the control valve box and the control valve cover: O-rings are worn and the control valve cover screws are loose. Replace O-ring and tighten with torque. In addition to the above reasons, the oil seal is aging, the hydraulic oil is too dirty, causing strains, the bushing gap is too large, slanting, damage to the oil film, etc., can also easily cause oil leakage.
Today, I will introduce it here first. Next time, we will continue to introduce you to the knowledge of excavator breakers.