Characteristics of hydraulic vibratory hammer
1. Hydraulic vibratory hammer is an environmentally friendly pile-working machinery. Compared with electric hammers and diesel hammers, high-frequency hydraulic vibratory hammers have less vibration and noise during construction, and do not disturb the people. If equipped with a noise reduction power box, there is almost no noise during work, which is very suitable for urban areas and places where people are concentrated. And construction in places with stricter restrictions on the surrounding area.
2. Hydraulic vibratory hammer is a very effective pile-working machinery. Generally speaking, the construction efficiency of high-frequency hydraulic vibratory hammer is ten times that of ordinary pile-handling machinery. The speed of vibrating pile sinking is generally 4-7m/min, and the speed in non-muddy geological conditions can reach 12m/min. The supporting use of special pile frame can shorten the pile setting time and improve work efficiency.
3. Hydraulic vibratory hammer is a multi-functional piling machinery. The high-frequency hydraulic vibration hammer can not only sink and pull concrete precast pipe piles (PHC piles), various types of steel sheet piles and steel casings, but also can be used as vibration sinking pipe piles, thin-walled anti-seepage walls, surface compaction, and deep compaction projects. And the construction of tube piles. Tubular pile is currently a new type of pile-forming technology with great application and promotion prospects in the field of pile foundations. The use of high-frequency hydraulic vibration hammers for tubular pile construction is an economical, effective and environmentally-friendly pile-forming technology. It is more effective, more environmentally friendly and more energy-saving than the current cast-in-place piles made by rotary drilling rigs.
4. Hydraulic vibratory hammer is a relatively portable pile-working machinery. Compared with the static pile driver, under the same working conditions, the total working quality of the high-frequency hydraulic vibrating hammer is only one-twentieth of that of the static pile driver, and the entire equipment transportation only needs 2 medium-sized trucks, and the construction is transferred, very convenient.
5. Hydraulic vibratory hammer is a pile-working machinery with a wide range of geological conditions. High-frequency hydraulic vibration hammers are divided into three series: conventional type, high-frequency type, and non-resonance type. According to geological conditions and engineering needs, different series of high-frequency hydraulic vibration hammers with different excitation forces can be selected as construction machinery. High-frequency hydraulic vibration hammers the ability to penetrate the pebble layer, sand layer, construction waste and other geological layers is very strong. It can adapt to any other geological conditions except that it cannot enter the rock.