Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support, Online Support Through Whole Product Life||Max Jaw Opening:||170|
|Color:||Customer Required||Keyword:||Log Grapple Timber Grab|
|Material:||Q355B/NM360/Hardox400||Quality Control:||100% Inspection|
|Package:||Standard Packaging||Suitable:||1-50t Excavator|
|MOQ:||1 Set||Port:||Any Port In China|
excavator rock grapple,
The grapple is widely used for handling, loading and unloading materials, such as sugarcane, wood, stone, steel slag, grabbing garbage, scrap metal and other special operations
· Durable and versatile grapple
· Five tine configuration, two on the front and 3 on the back
· All tines are built with support bridging within
· The tines close through each other in a finger configuration
· Functions by using the two foremost tines on a hinged centre point
· The product itself is manufactured for a long life span using Q345B/NM400.
· All joints have grease chambers.
· No additional circuitry or hydraulics are required for the mechanical grapple as it uses the excavator link arm and cylinder to create movement.
· Stay arm and weld on bracket are supplied with the grapple.
1. Before signing an official contract with our customers, we will help to analyze and provide professional solutions, recommdations based on the project information provided by customers.
2. An experienced tech-team are ready to meet your special requirements.
3. Your inquire related to our products or price will be replied in 24 hrs
4. Keeping our customers update about the orders' production process and arrange quality checking in the workshop is available if you want.
5. Online techinical supports are available for the whole product life. Oversea services are available with extra fees.
1.Packing:standard export wooden pallet or export wooden cases
2.Delivery time:10-15 working days after receiving your advance payment
3.We have a team specialized into packing and loading container,they have rich experience,and we can load the max.quantity excavator buckets and parts,to help customer save ocean freight.
|Machine Tonnage||Description||Max.Opening ranging(in)||Weight(lbs)||Material|
|Material||Code||Related Chemical Composition||Hardness(HB)||Extension(%)||Drag and extension intensity (N/mm2)||Bend Intensity (N/mm2)|
|Chinese High-Strength alloy||NM360||0.2||0.3||1.3||0.02||0.006||360||16||1200||1020|
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are a factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Of course, unlike others who might hide their production process, our production process are totally open for our customers. Feel free to inform our sales about your needs.
Contact Person: Tang