Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||6 Month||After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support, Online Support|
|Applicable Industries:||Farms, Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Energy & Mining, Construction Works||Suitable Excavator(ton):||25-70|
|Port:||Any Ports||Color:||As Your Required|
backhoe rock bucket,
excavator grapple bucket
The “rock bucket” is used to ROCK HANDLING OPERATIONS, Huitong manufactures rock buckets for excavators starting from the 16-tonne class. We adopt Sweden-made HARDOX steel and advanced CNC Cutting Machine. All wear parts are made of HARDOX. The bucket body are made of 16MN.
It's our toughest series of all time. And we made it for the harshest working conditions, such as: hard digging, loading rocks, coal mining. etc.
Recommended for shot rock, stratified materials, or highly abrasive applications.
1. 3 Levels of wear protection for more extreme applications including internal wear straps, additional wear blocks (700 BHN) and side and blade shrouds.
2. All bucket components are 400 BHN or higher
3. Diamond folded section wear plate provides extra strength and wear protection
4. Bottom wear straps using 400BHN to increase wear resistance
5. Extra high side plate give higher strength and wear resistance in high wear areas
6. 4 reinforcing gussets are used to strengthen up machine fittings
1. Before signing an official contract with our customers, we will help to analyze and provide professional solutions, recommdations based on the project information provided by customers.
2. An experienced tech-team are ready to meet your special requirements.
3. Your inquire related to our products or price will be replied in 24 hrs
4. Keeping our customers update about the orders' production process and arrange quality checking in the workshop is available if you want.
5. Online techinical supports are available for the whole product life. Oversea services are available with extra fees.
|Bucket Series Specification|
|General Purpose Bucket||HT GP Bucket are made light and aim for boosting your working efficiency.
Recommended used for digging clay, loading sand and gravel, volume loading for packed ground, tough clay, loose dirt and some other light works
|1. Light weight
2. Relative tough material (16MN/Q355)
3. Large capacity
4. Boosting working efficiency
|Heavy Duty Bucket||HT HD Bucket are designed to survive in the harsh working conditions.
Recommended applications: abrasive soils, compact or dense clay, loose rock and gravel
|1. Heavy duty with bottom wear plate
2. Vertical shrouds added
3. Thickening plate
4. Optional weld-on lip shrounds
|Severe Duty Bucket (Rock Bucket)||HT Rock Bucket (SD Bucket) are the toughest series. Our Rock Bucket are designed not only to survive but also to thrive the harsh working conditions that you faced.
Recommended applications: shot rocks, Stratified Materials, Quarry, dense clay, etc.
|1. Using Q355 for the body + Hardox 400/NM360 for all the wear plate
2. Vertical shrounds added
3. Thickening plate
4. Weld-on lip shrounds added
5. Corner heel shrounds
6. Bottom wear strips added
|Specification For Bucket Size|
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Contact Person: Tang