1. Please correctly choose your model and the excavator rotary grapple, iron grab, and stone grab that match your job requirements, so as not to improperly choose to affect efficiency.
2. Before installing the machine, please confirm whether the various sizes match the size of your excavator, and then you can connect the excavator rotary grapple with the excavator.
3. Hydraulic pipeline installation
(1) Fix the front end of the forearm of the pipe route used by the excavator rotary grapple at the beginning, leave the movement margin, and bind it firmly with the forearm and big arm of the excavator.
(2) Select a reasonable position for the double valve to connect to the excavator, and fasten the log grabber pipeline to it, and the oil in and out is led out from the spare valve of the excavator to fasten it.
4. Pilot circuit installation
(1) Choose a reasonable position in the cab to fix the foot valve.
(2) Connect the inlet and outlet oil of the foot valve with the pilot oil. There are two oil ports drawn on the side of the foot valve, the upper one is the return oil and the lower one is the oil intake.
(3) The control of signal oil requires three shuttle valves to control the standby valve at the same time.
5. After installation, please check the joints of each pipeline again. If there is no looseness or wrong connection, you can start a test run.
6. After starting the car, listen to whether the engine is abnormal. If there is black smoke or holding the car, please check whether the oil circuit is connected incorrectly.
7. The use of the excavator rotary grapple: The rotary assembly of the wood grabber should be filled with lubricating grease for the first time, and then refilled once every shift to extend the service life of the rotary assembly. The product is strictly prohibited from overloading and violent impact.