The operation of the excavator bucket is actually not difficult, but the maintenance of the pc excavator bucket has troubled many people. The purpose of regular excavator maintenance is to reduce the failure of the excavator and prolong the service life of the excavator. However, in the actual maintenance process, the maintenance by the excavator operator is not good, and the maintenance often becomes "damage". Today, let’s take a look at the practices that "harmed" excavators!
1. Improper starting method can cause serious damage to the machine. In winter, some drivers can start the diesel engine quickly, and often use the abnormal starting method without water (start first, then add cooling water). This practice can cause serious damage to the machine, and its use should be prohibited. The correct preheating method is: first cover the heat preservation quilt on the water tank, open the drain valve, and continuously pour 60-70℃ clean and soft water into the water tank, and then close the drain valve when you touch the water flowing out of the drain valve with your hands and feel hot. Fill the water tank with clean and soft water at 90-100°C, and shake the crankshaft so that all moving parts are properly pre-lubricated before starting.
2. Choose fuel randomly to reduce engine life and increase the probability of damage. The low temperature in winter will make the fluidity of diesel worse, the viscosity will increase, and it is not easy to spray, resulting in poor atomization and incomplete combustion, resulting in a decline in the power and economic performance of the diesel engine. Therefore, light diesel with low freezing point and good ignition performance should be used in winter. It is generally required that the freezing point of diesel engines should be 7-10℃ lower than the local minimum temperature in the current season.
3. Not paying attention to the heat preservation of the engine body will reduce the working life and damage the engine. The low temperature in winter will easily cause excessive cooling of the diesel engine during operation. Therefore, heat preservation is the key to good use of diesel engines in winter. In the northern regions, diesel engines used in winter should be equipped with cold-proof equipment such as insulation sleeves and insulation curtains.
4. Using an open flame to bake the oil pan will burn the machine, and at the slightest increase the wear of the machine, so as to avoid deterioration of the oil in the oil pan, or even scorch, and reduce or completely lose the lubricating performance, thereby aggravating the wear of the machine. In winter, low-freezing point oil should be used, and the temperature of the oil can be increased by heating in a water bath outside the machine when starting.
5. The machine is seriously worn out due to low-temperature load work. After the diesel engine starts to catch fire, some drivers can't wait to put into load work immediately. Diesel engines that have caught fire soon, due to the low body temperature and high oil viscosity, the oil is not easy to fill the friction surface of the moving pair, which will cause serious wear and tear of the machine. In addition, plunger springs, valve springs and injector springs are also prone to breakage due to "cold brittleness".