Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support, Online Support Through Whole Product Life||Applicable Industries:||Demolition Project, Manufacturing Plant, Construction Works , Energy & Mining|
|Application:||Demolish Concrete Floors, Low Walls, Or Recycling Steel From Demolition||Material:||Q355B/NM360/Hardox500|
excavator concrete pulverizer,
excavator concrete crusher
Hydraulic pulverizer/crusher/shear is composed with body, hydraulic cylinder, movable jaw and fixed jaw. The external hydraulic system offer hydraulic pressure for the hydraulic cylinder to make the movable jaw and fixed jaw open and close to achieve the effect of crushing objects.
1. It is used for secondary crushing of steel and concrete and separation of steel and concrete.
2. It has the unique layout design of the jaw teeth, with double layer wear resistance protection, and is made of imported HARDOX400 sheet material.
3. The structure is optimized through load design to balance the opening size and crushing force.
4. High quality Cylinder: Made of special designed sealing structure, strong power with long durability
5. Jaw and Tooth: Use high strength steel, wide jaw opening
6. Very good price/performance ratio with a short return on investment time,
7. All parts are resistant to wear and of high quality, with a long life span,
1. Before signing an official contract with our customers, we will help to analyze and provide professional solutions, recommdations based on the project information provided by customers.
2. An experienced tech-team are ready to meet your special requirements.
3. Your inquire related to our products or price will be replied in 24 hrs
4. Keeping our customers update about the orders' production process and arrange quality checking in the workshop is available if you want.
5. Online techinical supports are available for the whole product life. Oversea services are available with extra fees.
1. We pack the products by simple pallet or case which is seaworthy.
2. Fast delivery time: 7-10 days for small quantity, and 20-30 days for container quantity.
3. We have a team specialized in packing and loading container, they have rich experience, and can load the max quantity products, which can help customer save the ocean freight.
|Material||Code||Related Chemical Composition||Hardness(HB)||Extension(%)||Drag and extension intensity (N/mm2)||Bend Intensity (N/mm2)|
|Chinese High-Strength alloy||NM360||0.2||0.3||1.3||0.02||0.006||360||16||1200||1020|
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Contact Person: Tang