Excavator wood grapple is a kind of accessories of excavator working device. Excavator wood grapple is developed and designed for the specific work requirements of excavators. In addition to mastering the correct method of use, there are some precautions worth paying attention to when using the wood grabber.
1. When it is necessary to use a grab for building demolition work, the demolition work should start from the height of the building, otherwise the building is in danger of collapsing at any time.
2. Don't use the tongs to hit hard objects such as stones, wood, steel, etc., like a hammer.
3. Under no circumstances should the gripper be used as a lever, otherwise it will deform the gripper or even seriously damage the gripper.
4. It is forbidden to use grabbing tools to pull heavy objects. This will cause serious damage to the grabbing tools, and may also cause the excavator to become unbalanced and cause accidents.
5. It is forbidden to push and pull with grabbers. If the target object is flying around, then the excavator wood grapple is not suitable for this type of operation.
6. Make sure that there are no high-voltage transmission lines in the working environment, and not close to utility poles or other transmission lines.
7. Adjust the gripper of the excavator wood grapple and the excavator arm to keep it in a vertical position. Do not extend the boom to the limit when the gripper clamps a rock or other object, or it will cause the excavator to overturn instantly.