Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Warranty:||6 Month||After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support, Field Maintenance And Repair Service|
|Material Of Excavator Bucket:||Steel||Port:||Guanghzou|
compact excavator buckets,
excavator claw bucket
Designed for use with all excavators in each weight class. Individually lugged for each stick combination for optimal performance and ease of installation. All buckets are constructed with high strength low alloy steel so long life is built in.
Suitable for all makes and model of excavator and job applications, Sales Areas: South America, North America, Asia, Middle East, Europe, Africa, etc.
Huitong General-Purpose Bucket are made light, aiming to boost your working efficiency. Mainly used for digging clay, or loading the sand, mud, gravel and volume loading for packed ground
1. Quenched&Tempered Alloy Steel used on lower sidecutter sections.
2. Perfect design done by our experienced tech-team.
2. Optimized profile for better filling & dumping.
1. All welding done by skilled worker with, at least, 4 years of excavator attachments' welding experience.
2. The whole body was used of 16Mn (Q355) steel instead of A3 Steel which is widely used on the market.
2. UT Test while welding, making sure the quality of our welding parts.
3. All steels imported from CSG (Chinese top 20 steel maker).
Superior Lead Time
1. Most sizes available in 5-7 working days(excluded shipping)
2. A team of 6 was formed only dealing with rush orders.
1. Manufactured in China with lower labor cost and guaranteed quality.
2. We only take a small piece of cake to help you stay strong on your market.
1. Before signing an official contract with our customers, we will help to analyze and provide professional solutions, recommdations based on the project information provided by customers.
2. An experienced tech-team are ready to meet your special requirements.
3. Your inquire related to our products or price will be replied in 24 hrs
4. Keeping our customers update about the orders' production process and arrange quality checking in the workshop is available if you want.
5. Online techinical supports are available for the whole product life. Oversea services are available with extra fees.
|Bucket Series Specification|
|General Purpose Bucket||HT GP Bucket are made light and aim for boosting your working efficiency.
Recommended used for digging clay, loading sand and gravel, volume loading for packed ground, tough clay, loose dirt and some other light works
|1. Light weight
2. Relative tough material (16MN/Q355)
3. Large capacity
4. Boosting working efficiency
|Heavy Duty Bucket||HT HD Bucket are designed to survive in the harsh working conditions.
Recommended applications: abrasive soils, compact or dense clay, loose rock and gravel
|1. Heavy duty with bottom wear plate
2. Vertical shrouds added
3. Thickening plate
4. Optional weld-on lip shrounds
|Severe Duty Bucket (Rock Bucket)||HT SD Bucket (Rock Bucket) are the toughest series. Our SD Bucket are designed not only to survive but also to thrive the harsh working conditions that you faced.
Recommended applications: shot rocks, Stratified Materials, Quarry, dense clay, etc.
|1. Using Q355 for the body + Hardox
400/NM360 for all the wear plate
2. Vertical shrounds added
3. Thickening plate
4. Weld-on lip shrounds added
5. Corner heel shrounds
6. Bottom wear strips added
|Specification For Bucket Size|
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are a factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Contact Person: Tang