Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Material:||Q345B+NM400,Chromium Carbide,Steel,Q345B/Q460/NM400+Q345||Warranty:||6 Months|
|After-sales Service Provided:||Online Support||Weight:||400-700kg|
|Width:||900-2400mm||Application:||Handling Of Stone|
2400mm Width Hydraulic Tilt Bucket,
Q345 Hydraulic Tilt Bucket
Excavator Tilt Bucket Huitong Customized for All Kinds High Quality Materials
Used for ditch cleaning and sloping grading. Double cylinder design and single cylinder design are both available.
MOQ : 1
Material : Alloy,High-strength alloy
Extension : 21%,16%,8%
Bend Intensity(N/mm2) : 355,1020,1300
Drag and extension intensity(N/mm2) : 470-660,1200,1500
Angle : 45
Huitong Excavator Tilt Bucket
Huitong Excavator Tilt Buckets are designed for ditch cleaning and sloping grading. Our tilting bucket can tilt 45 degrees in either side to increase productivity. And our tilting bucket also designed with double cylinders and with double cutting edges( Single cylinder design is also available). The space of bolts in cutting edges are 6 inch, which is the standard cutting edges for you can find spare cutting edges in local easily. All hoses are arranged well, the only thing you need to do is to install our tilting bucket with your spare hoses in excavator.
1. With 2 x 45 ° swivel angle and round vessel shape - ideal for Excavation, material installation and grave Broaching.
2. Selectively pivoting device with 2 or 1 hydraulic cylinder or with hydraulic rotary motor.
3. It has pressure-retaining valve for safety.
4. Stable, robust bucket design for long life.
5. Protection of outer weld by existing soil.
6. With lateral water drainage holes.
7. Double cutting edges: reducing the wear to the bottom of the bucket.
8. Cutting edge and side cutters are 400 HB steel. Robust, wear-resistant blades and side cutters.
9. Good Plane properties by smooth, stable base of 400 HB steel
10. Compact bucket shape for narrow trenches and for excavation along walls and houses.
11. All bucket profile in rigid version available.
Steels are being called differently among different countries. Here is the data that might gave you a better understanding of the steel we used for manufacturing HT Tilt Bucket.
Contact Person: Jervis