Payment & Shipping Terms:
|After-sales Service Provided:||Video Technical Support, Online Support||Applicable Industries:||Machinery Repair Shops, Manufacturing Plant, Construction Works , Energy & Mining|
excavator concrete muncher,
excavator concrete pulverizer
Engineered for exceptional fragmentation, the Huitong Hydraulic Pulverizer is the perfect tool for secondary demolition and recycling of concrete. High grade steel with special seals keep dust and other debris from pins, ensuring long life and low maintenance.With a high performance cylinder reduces the time needed to open and close jaws, increasing productivity while two replaceable steel bar cutters provide maximum efficiency in cutting rebar, this is trully a efficient tool to work with.
1) Strong strength, work efficiency is guaranteed.
2) Using high hardness of lightweight steel, solid and clinking.
3) Jaw structure are made into special shape to firmly fix concrete blocks, wedge and crush.
4) Made tough to keep your maintenance cost down.
1. Before signing an official contract with our customers, we will help to analyze and provide professional solutions, recommdations based on the project information provided by customers.
2. An experienced tech-team are ready to meet your special requirements.
3. Your inquire related to our products or price will be replied in 24 hrs
4. Keeping our customers update about the orders' production process and arrange quality checking in the workshop is available if you want.
5. Online techinical supports are available for the whole product life. Oversea services are available with extra fees.
1. We pack the products by simple pallet or case which is seaworthy.
2. Fast delivery time: 7-10 days for small quantity, and 20-30 days for container quantity.
3. We have a team specialized in packing and loading container, they have rich experience, and can load the max quantity products, which can help customer save the ocean freight.
|Material||Code||Related Chemical Composition||Hardness(HB)||Extension(%)||Drag and extension intensity (N/mm2)||Bend Intensity (N/mm2)|
|Chinese High-Strength alloy||NM360||0.2||0.3||1.3||0.02||0.006||360||16||1200||1020|
1. ARE YOU A FACTORY OR TRADING COMPANY?
We are factory based in Guangzhou, China. And we've gained the export certification. Feel free to let our sales know ahead, if you planed for paying a visit to our factory.
2. DO YOU ACCPET OEM? WHAT'S YOUR MOQ? ANY EXPERIENCE FOR OEM?
We accept OEM for every product that we produce; There is no MOQ for any of our product if you wanted a OEM; We've been doing OEM ever since the year we established our factory, which is 2010
3. IS YOUR DELIVERY ALWAYS ON TIME?
We can't promise about the freight but what we can do is shortening our lead time while keep the same quality level. So there will not be any problem even if the sea freight delay for a couple days.
4. WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A CE CERTIFICATIONS?
Ce certification is for one product, not the whole factory, and we have way too many product lines to registered CE for, but our customers from Europe said it's easy to solve the CE problem. And we are working on the CE certifications registration process, in order to save our customers' time in the furture.
5. HOW AM I START ORDERING?
Contact Person: Tang