Today we continue to talk about the maintenance and operation of the excavator hammer.
Excavator hammer bolts often break?
Due to the harsh working environment of the excavator breaker, its parts are easy to wear. It is normal for the bolts to break frequently to a certain extent. In addition, the breaker will produce strong vibration force when it is working, which will cause the guard plate If the bolts and through bolts are loose, they will often suffer fatigue damage at the bolt threads and eventually lead to fracture.
The specific reasons are as follows:
1. The guard plate is deformed.
2. Desoldering at the welding point, causing deformation.
3. Insufficient strength due to quality problems.
4. The force on a single root is uneven. (No regular inspection)
5. Caused by external force.
6. Caused by excessive pressure and excessive vibration.
7. Caused by improper operation such as empty hitting. Treatment method: Tighten the bolts every 20 hours. Standardize the operation method, and do as little as possible such as digging.
What is the disadvantage of empty hitting to the excavator hammer?
Irregular operation. When the excavator breaker is idling, the piston transmits the impact force to the steel drill, and the steel drill transfers the impact to the steel drill pin. The steel drill pin is easy to break when subjected to a strong impact. When the steel brazing pin is impacted, the impact force will be distributed to the steel brazing pin cross pin back and forth. At this time, the steel brazing cross pin will top the inner hole of the steel brazing pin, which will cause the popping block at the edge of the inner hole to crack , Eventually leading to the fracture of the lower cylinder.
Frequent empty driving will break the front body, flat pins, bolts, etc., crack the guard plate, boom, steel brazing, etc., and leak oil from the hose and hard pipe.
The crushing operation is carried out after compacting the striking ore, and the striking angle is 85 degrees-95 degrees.
Explain to the customer that the operation shall be regulated in accordance with the operation manual of the excavator hammer.
Does the excavator hammer stop hitting?
There are also many reasons for non-attack:
For example: stop the blow during the working process of the excavator hammer:
1. Reversing valve card. After disassembling and inspecting the breaker of the excavator, it was found that the others were in good condition. After inspecting the reversing valve, it was found that it was easy to get stuck due to its sliding. After removing the reversing valve core, it was found that there were multiple strains on the valve body. (Replace the spool of the reversing valve)
2. Improper replacement of bushings. After replacing the bushing, the breaker of the excavator failed to stop working. It did not hit when pressed down, and hit after a little lift. After replacing the bushing, the piston position must be higher, causing some small reversing valve control oil passages in the cylinder to be closed at the initial position, and the reversing valve stops working and the breaker stops working.
3. Oil is in the rear cover. (Upper cylinder) The breaker gradually becomes weak during the strike, and finally stops striking. While measuring the nitrogen pressure. If the pressure is too high, after release, it can hit, and soon it stops hitting, and the pressure becomes higher after the measurement. After disassembly, it was found that the upper cylinder was full of hydraulic oil, and the piston could not be compressed backwards, causing the breaker to fail to work. (Replace the seal assembly)
4. The accumulator component in the pipeline falls into the pipeline. During the inspection, it was found that the deformed parts in the directional valve were stuck to the directional valve.
In addition to the above reasons, the valve of the excavator is stuck or the O-ring on the valve comes out of the groove, which also causes the breaker to not hit.
We will introduce more issues about the excavator breaker in the next issue. Please continue to pay attention to our later updates.