If the excavator is compared to a person’s body, then the big and small arms of the excavator are our right and left arms. In the construction work of the excavator, the excavator arm assumes its heavy responsibility, but the factory modified excavator boom is often used, So it is also one of the most easily damaged parts.
In the process of using excavators, many of us will encounter the phenomenon of excavator arm dropping, which is also a very troublesome problem. Today we look at the causes and solutions of this situation to protect everyone's excavators.
First of all, I want to understand what happens when the boom is dropped. The factory modified excavator boom is also called: boom, self-drop, pump drop, etc. In short, the falling arm is a manifestation of the weakness of the factory modified excavator boom, that is, when the boom is raised, the boom or forearm will automatically fall without the control lever.
Common causes of arm drop failure:
1. The arm drop caused by hydraulic oil failure, the arm drop of the normal hot car in cold car, it is very likely that there is a problem with the hydraulic oil.
2. The hydraulic cylinder of the excavator is malfunctioning, especially if the cylinder oil seal is damaged or aging, causing the arm to fall due to internal leakage of the oil seal. To
3. The valve hole of the distribution valve is blocked, the valve core is worn, the valve core gap is too large, and the main safety valve of the distribution valve is worn and damaged, causing the large and small arms to fall.
4. When the oil seals of the safety relief valve of the large and small arms are damaged, a certain amount of leakage will be caused, resulting in the phenomenon of arm dropping. ,
5. The arm drop caused by poor sealing of the distribution pump is also called "oil unloading".
6. Poor contact of the hydraulic pump proportional solenoid valve connector will also cause the large and small arms to fall off.
7. Severe arm drop (the oil temperature is about 45℃, the bucket teeth drop more than 95mm in 5 minutes), the most likely cause is the jam of the main valve.
Handling method of excavator arm dropping:
1. Check the working environment temperature of the excavator, whether there is improper selection of hydraulic oil model, and whether inferior hydraulic oil is used.
2. In the event of a boom failure, lower the boom pressure first and carefully observe whether the boom drops quickly.
3. Check whether the hydraulic oil cylinder and the oil seal of the oil cylinder are faulty. If the oil seal is not well sealed, the oil will leak. Replace the oil seal in time.
4. After replacing the oil seal, if you return the arm, check the distribution valve and the boom oil return safety valve.
5. Check whether the working pressure and pilot pressure of the main hydraulic pump of the excavator meet the requirements.
If you have any questions about the factory modified excavator boom, you can send us a message by email, and we will arrange staff to answer your questions in detail as soon as possible.